Weird attack from {CoF} Annabella ??

Who are moderators? How to moderate? Comments to moderation.
Post Reply
KitOfQuake
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2025 11:41 pm

Weird attack from {CoF} Annabella ??

Post by KitOfQuake »

Hi everyone. I wanted to post a weird thing that happened about a few hours ago as of posting this with Annabella.

To give context.. I didn't want to make a post since I thought eh whatever. It just got worse overtime that she was going all keyboard warrior on me when I randomly joined her in game. Yes, she was the only one there. Just me and her in the main server. I was playing like normal and yeah I accidentally killed myself as well as her ONE time. I even apologized. Now, she thinks I'm a troller? Even before I kamikaze'd into it?

She brought up Zeba but I have NO idea who that is. Maybe I've seen them on once and that was it. It was earlier this year. Anyways, I don't get why she was insulting me the whole time and she started going crazy killing herself too.

fyi: I haven't been online in about a month or two in an active server. I've been too busy with IRL stuff. It just doesn't make sense why the only time I want to join, Annabella starts going off on me. I don't have all of the text but I got these three screenshots on what went down. Hope that's enough.

SCREENSHOTS MAY NOT BE IN ORDER BUT YOU'LL GET THE IDEA :)
I REALLY don't want drama but this was really outta line. She shot me once but that's it. It was just an ongoing insult train in Bulgarian(?). Sorry.. I'm not good at determining the language. I had to use google to translate.

EDIT: She was accusing me of being a stalker/troller and working with Zeba ("Arab troll") according to her. Even tho I had no idea what she was talking about and even said it multiple times. To clarify, I've seen the name before but it was only one time when I was playing. Her and Zeba were talking the whole time having an insult match? I don't even know. I didn't care at the time LOL

Forgot to add. She said I was stalking her and Jetlagg, was obsessed with them too? I don't really know.
Attachments
Screenshot 2026-10-07 at 10.11.04 PM.png
Screenshot 2026-10-07 at 10.11.04 PM.png (3.01 MiB) Viewed 11059 times
Screenshot 2026-10-07 at 10.11.14 PM.png
Screenshot 2026-10-07 at 10.11.14 PM.png (3 MiB) Viewed 11059 times
Screenshot 2026-10-07 at 10.12.02 PM.png
Screenshot 2026-10-07 at 10.12.02 PM.png (3.05 MiB) Viewed 11059 times
annabella
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2025 7:22 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Weird attack from {CoF} Annabella ??

Post by annabella »

I think is time to ask Jetlagg and to invite him to this server and also to invite Zeba here to take action against you who forcing people to come troll me all the time using jetlagg nick in their names. Pissed off of your stalking and sniffing around me. Right mb?
KitOfQuake
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2025 11:41 pm

Re: Weird attack from {CoF} Annabella ??

Post by KitOfQuake »

Bro what are you even talking about?? I seriously don’t get why you’re calling me a troll or stalker, or whatever it is. I haven’t even been active at all and you suddenly started throwing accusations at me.

FYI I haven’t been stalking you or anyone, if anything I avoid you cuz you just get mad when people do better than you in game. Not to be rude, but I can care less about what other people are doing or playing, I just want to play MH and chill
annabella
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2025 7:22 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Weird attack from {CoF} Annabella ??

Post by annabella »

Keep trying to convince others you don't know what is going on. Go on. You and me perfect know what you do. You want it public and applause, ok you will get some. This time seriously. Even with your posting here and novels you write make the public guess who the hell is you. Like I said, this time will be last theater what you do in this server and in this forum.
Jetlagg
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2026 6:44 pm

Re: Weird attack from {CoF} Annabella ??

Post by Jetlagg »

I have been away far too long. It seems certain individuals still likes to provoke a response or try to get a reaction. Reading from the screenshots, Anna told you she was speaking Bulgarian. No need to say "Sorry.. I'm not good at determining the language."
That shows you are trying to play in innocent. Good theatre. lol

Also you went on and said "mb". The ones that played with us knows this is what we say to each other. Some even say we spam this too much. You certainly are trying to provoke a response, and now looking for an audience in your theatre drama. Sorry to say, this game's audience has dwindled for many years. You could prolly get more of a response performing on the streets.

As far as trolling, I have been made aware of certain individuals using my alias/nic to troll Anna. I have included two screenshots. Again, they are looking for audience. Morell is my last name. That certainly shows stalking. Not many people know my last name. I have maybe 3 people on social media from this game, the rest are family, and co-workers, and friends.

Anna plays the game and does not team kill anyone on purpose, or try to provoke a reaction from anyone. Why provoke her? Is it too difficult to leave people alone and just play?
Attachments
Messenger_creation_8DF08EB3-F3D3-488F-AA72-DAE8D79FB6F1.jpeg
Messenger_creation_8DF08EB3-F3D3-488F-AA72-DAE8D79FB6F1.jpeg (83.42 KiB) Viewed 512 times
Messenger_creation_EA806287-91F4-4667-8417-3A5E748FEF8D.jpeg
Messenger_creation_EA806287-91F4-4667-8417-3A5E748FEF8D.jpeg (79.08 KiB) Viewed 512 times
Post Reply