D3D11 moiré effect

Customize your Barbie World.
OVH
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: D3D11 moiré effect

Post by OVH »

HeadShotUT wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2026 7:14 pm What sound card do You have?
A standard onboard Realtek.
OVH
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: D3D11 moiré effect

Post by OVH »

Aphex wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2026 11:23 am Or maybe you haven't yet played games with HRTF, and it feels unusual? In this case, you can always set use of HRTF to "False" ("Auto" is usually "Enabled")
Maybe but I dont need HRTF. With v436 and Galaxy I can hear everything and know where is the position of the sound. If something is coming from behind I know it because I hear it.

Aphex wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2026 11:23 am Also attaching my 432 Galaxy DLL
I have already tried with Galaxy.dll from v436. It is crashing my UT v469e. And your dll from v432 too.
For now I am back to Galaxy because I find it better than OpenAL. Well less worse.
And I hate these hit sounds SO LOUD. :evil: I may go back to v436 just for that.
Post Reply