Thanks D for showing your GOD skills.

Topics about the forum itself like categories or language packs.
HOMER

Thanks D for showing your GOD skills.

Post by HOMER »

By the way maybe you D are the Idiot ?
Think about it and dont play the Boss whenever you like to play it.
Just practise and get better aiming ?
I can teach you a better conversation and a better aiming.
Just contact me.

HOMER
Attachments
BANNED UT.jpg
BANNED UT.jpg (171.2 KiB) Viewed 4005 times
HeadShotUT

Re: Thanks D for showing your GOD skills.

Post by HeadShotUT »

I know D for years and this is first ban ever seen. Especially at lowest possible level - for 1 match.
Maybe rethink your sense of humor.
datsi

Post by datsi »

Didnt wanted give u more attention,but if u insist..
1. You are welcome!
2. I was SURE u ll come cry here ... :lol:
3.I HATE kick/ban players and i almost NEVER do it till they not become complete morons.I would kick only trolls with no limits.As u.
4.It's not first time u try make me die.Should find the other demo and rec it too..when blame me u die because of me while im BEHIND and idk even how shoot me :lol: But wut can expect from ur best aim .And then start jump in front of me in purpose and i asked u not to...
Today didnt had enough patience to ask.At least 2 ppl died bcs of ur sh!t fire line jumping on today's map.Or more,idk.But when go in front of me ..on amp..while im with ripper ..in purpose -patience gone.
And should be gratefull kicked u ONLY for rest of map.If u do this to Barbie -u ll be banned for life probably :lol: The sh!t offending taunts spaming all the time,rushing to boss monsters for score :lol: ,no team play,blocking of cooptrans for no reason,stay too close to monsters so ppl cant shoot in peace,etc. in ur everyday playing wont even comment :facepalm: If server was mine u ll be banned,not kicked :omfg: If u was new player-fine,but u r not,u r ''pro'',so u should know to not jump in front ppl and how to play without bother others.
5. I doubt u can teach me better aim or anything at all.. u dont even know which weapons are best for proper monsters.. :lol: That's why u always need rush ahead.. :lol: Otherwise u cant keep it up..Better learn urself how to be better team mate ;) And stop be troll..
Ah..by the way u annoy other ppl too..so problem isnt only in me obv.
Wont answer anymore here.

Enjoy watching (speed x1.5 to make it smaller size) :lol:
Attachments
0724(1).mp4
(42.89 MiB) Downloaded 261 times
OVH

Post by OVH »

datsi wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 8:03 pm The sh!t offending taunts spaming all the time,rushing to boss monsters for score :lol: ,no team play,blocking of cooptrans for no reason,stay too close to monsters so ppl cant shoot in peace,etc. in ur everyday playing wont even comment :facepalm:
Yes and shooting at redeemers and non stop insults untill he has the last word. Its getting worse and worse every day. :evil: