Bro what are you even talking about?? I seriously don’t get why you’re calling me a troll or stalker, or whatever it is. I haven’t even been active at all and you suddenly started throwing accusations at me.
FYI I haven’t been stalking you or anyone, if anything I avoid you cuz you just get mad ...
Search found 2 matches
- Fri Oct 09, 2026 4:41 am
- Forum: Game Moderation
- Topic: Weird attack from {CoF} Annabella ??
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5124
- Thu Oct 08, 2026 7:59 am
- Forum: Game Moderation
- Topic: Weird attack from {CoF} Annabella ??
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5124
Weird attack from {CoF} Annabella ??
Hi everyone. I wanted to post a weird thing that happened about a few hours ago as of posting this with Annabella.
To give context.. I didn't want to make a post since I thought eh whatever. It just got worse overtime that she was going all keyboard warrior on me when I randomly joined her in game ...
To give context.. I didn't want to make a post since I thought eh whatever. It just got worse overtime that she was going all keyboard warrior on me when I randomly joined her in game ...