Page 1 of 1
UT version v469f-RC5 now on Tank server.
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 10:27 am
by Barbie
Re: UT version v469f-RC5 now on Tank server.
Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 3:45 pm
by OVH
The server crashed at 17:35 western Europe time at the end of GardenOfDeath and after we voted for AfterDark2. It has still not restarted when I am writing this.
And a small bug not important: at the end of a map the music loop stop after 1 minute or so. Before it was an endless loop. Same on normal server.
Re: UT version v469f-RC5 now on Tank server.
Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:35 pm
by OVH
Tanks server still down 3 hours later

Re: UT version v469f-RC5 now on Tank server.
Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 7:20 pm
by Barbie
OVH wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:35 pm
Tanks server still down 3 hours later
Yes, I was not at home. But now it shoud work again.
Re: UT version v469f-RC5 now on Tank server.
Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 8:34 pm
by Man_With_No_Body
Barbies Monsterhunt Tank World at 85.214.243.170:9000
Date: 09.10.2026, 22-12 CET
map: MH-Face
descricption:
Intentionally voted many maps in row.
Then selected MH-Face but it won't load and crash.
The server restarted itself.
P.S. Now I read github report about crash.
I understand; one needs to be patient.