hungary guy? or another one with multiple nicks
Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 5:26 pm
Hello!
I recently tried to get back into playing, but there’s a troll — I assume it’s that Hungarian guy, judging by his behavior — who wouldn’t let me play. He kept teleporting to me endlessly. I had to use mutate transcoop disable, but now I can’t teleport myself afterwards.Honestly, I don’t have much time to play, and running into this troll is really frustrating.
I’m leaving this report so there’s another record on file for this player.
Firenze
I recently tried to get back into playing, but there’s a troll — I assume it’s that Hungarian guy, judging by his behavior — who wouldn’t let me play. He kept teleporting to me endlessly. I had to use mutate transcoop disable, but now I can’t teleport myself afterwards.Honestly, I don’t have much time to play, and running into this troll is really frustrating.
I’m leaving this report so there’s another record on file for this player.
Firenze