Problem with Easylee game moderation

Who are moderators? How to moderate? Comments to moderation.
HeadShotUT

Problem with Easylee game moderation

Post by HeadShotUT »

Hello, I just return to play casualy after months off.

First of all I though Easylee will be happy to see me again, but instead starts to complain on main chat about my gameplay. I thought on first place that maybe I forgot how to play but it's something more. He threaten me of kick-vote for interrupting his gameplay when wants to play on the front line with him. This happens mostly when reach more score points than him.

Second. He destroys/move my Xloc on deemer arenas and warns me to not use it when tele.

Third of all it's accusation and super-macy to give final warning again and again. Most problem in all those he's not going to cooperate with me in any way, just rush for competition.

Problem is that he's play all the time reaching 1000 minutes per day easily. So it's impossible to play when he's not online :P
Wayoshi4

Re: Problem with Easylee game moderation

Post by Wayoshi4 »

Hi, to complete the facts to denounce about Easylee.

This guy has nothing else to do than Rush for ego score 70-90% of his gameplay. while the team play to follow the steps and kill the current monsters, he literally leaves them in the difficult, mocking them, die, to run away for easy step and big monster like always. The sense of the map, team spirit aren't respected without any limit generally, so there are no fair-play, no fun and no pleasure to play the game. Also his behavior is not worthy of being an administrator because he's much disrepectful and disruptive, like spaming this dicked taunt '' Ha ha ha! '' or his retarded message '' lol '' to mock players or the situation, especially after his dirty rush and players die, does not take responsibility to act as admin, I had several times tensions with him because of his unfair gameplay, end early the map in purpose, and shoot me in purpose because probably he can't stand my skill and my rank well advanced in game.

The least to do can do is play with the team because we are a community, also respect and assume the maps voted to play it correctly than switch step by rushing for score and let the team in difficult situation and die. If there is not the value and pleasure of playing to cooperate by playing with the team then it is useless to keep him as admin and '' player '' otherwise consider the game is litterally dead and has nothing to play and enjoy.

Peace and love.

Baby Yoshi.
Man_With_No_Body

Post by Man_With_No_Body »

- Easy & HS -
Both of you are the best scoring players and from my point of view, both scores at ANY costs. You both do not skip the monsters. There no big difference between you. Let's think about it.

-taunts -
Many players abuse taunts. There was a player extensively overusing “Yeehaw”. I should name some recent player/players. Will we kick everyone, then?

- L5 admin -
We all remember the last one toxic buddy and high degree of the mocking, insulting, blaming, rushing, shooting teammates from behind on purpose and etc.
Spoiler
Do you say that Easy is the same, indeed?

Level five admin -Easylee is a fair admin and did his job. He settle down another notoriously known player who constantly spammed on the chat. And there were more interventions below the “surface”.

- Talk on chat ≠ complain on chat -
The admin is basically a player with a little more responsibility. It does not mean that each statement on chat would be assumed as an admin warning. (*)

The server needs every admin and everyone unique. Learn to live with them. Talk with them.

I like to meet with all of you (E+H+W).We play a game, not creating a drama.

(*) De lege ferenda for Barbie: The Admin´s warning should be in the "red" text. Unlike normal text in "black".
HeadShotUT

Post by HeadShotUT »

Man_With_No_Body wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:22 pm - Easy & HS -
Both of you are the best scoring players and from my point of view, both scores at ANY costs. You both do not skip the monsters. There no big difference between you. Let's think about it.
I would agree with You completely half year ago, but something change. "Any cost" back to menu with new abusive flavour of ban warnings just for score.
This is clear misuse of admin rights.

Man_With_No_Body wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:22 pm - Talk on chat ≠ complain on chat -
The admin is basically a player with a little more responsibility. It does not mean that each statement on chat would be assumed as an admin warning. (*)
Complaints abut my gameplay on main chat trying to involve others is one thing.
It's not nice, but You know, we have some more annoying players - especially one.
But feeling rights to shoot/block my Xloc becouse of admin role and warnings about ban it's a different story.

Lack of any cooperation as a team and leaving me in difficult situations it's a suprise, to be sure, but not welcome one - especially from game moderator.

Man_With_No_Body wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:22 pm The server needs every admin and everyone unique. Learn to live with them. Talk with them.
We have unique, working hard ninety six per week!
Day, by day, not only as moderator, but monsters exterminator.
Tele to deemer on the time.
Smaller monsters leaving every round.

Man_With_No_Body wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:22 pm I like to meet with all of you (E+H+W).We play a game, not creating a drama.
Will be love to! Cheers
easylee

Post by easylee »

Hi there!

Wow, thats something, headshot.:-)
I have to state that in an explicit manner: the whole thing gushes with sanctimony on a very transparent level.

Accusing someone personally in public never is a nice move, characterwise, and should be avoided in general imo.
Especially when there has been no single attempt to discuss the topic in a serious manner with that person directly beforehand.
Even worse if others jump on that waggon immediately (wayoshi...), also characterwise.

So who exactly are the "bad actors" on a human level? I leave this with an open question.

That been said, once such thing is dropped, one has to respond somehow.

Well, how to respond to this?

First of all:
the titel of your thread itself is intrinsicly wrong, a fallacy, as there was no game moderation ongoing in our personal "dispute".
Beyond that:
I never have and never will use admin rights for "personal gain". That is completely absurd.
I rarely use admin rights at all. In fact, i am very happy to say that there haven`t been any occassions lately which would have made that necessary (except some minor "adjustments", or friendly hints).

So you force me to ask you, headshot, to proof your accusation that i would have threatened to ban you. As you are well aware, this didn`t happen.

Above all, such threads always smell like a lame psychotrick (namely "argumentum ad hominem") to establish, amongst other things, some kind of a wildcard for future misbehaving :-) Experienced gamers know about these methods. Similiar fruitless discussions happened in gaming forums a million times before. Ergo, this wouldn`t work.

Now i try to elaborate on the events in question from my point of view:
I was annoyed and still am about the absolute predictability of getting killed in game by your actions over and over again. I can*t count the numerous times (it must be close to a hundred!) this did happen (though easily avoidable) and recently did multiple times in one map. In fact you managed to get two players killed 4 times in just a few minutes after you joined a map.
How? For example you prefer to use the coop xloc mainly during the general amplifier phase or in insta maps and "somehow accidentially" manage to jump into the fireline, causing TK´s or such a severe loss of hp that the affected player dies a few seconds later by monster damage in consequence.
This by the way, just some food for thought, is a very common and well known method by some malign players to get the highest score for themselves.
This behaviour of yours went so far that i have now decided, for the first time ever (!), to deactivate the coop xloc as soon as and only when you are online, as it otherwise literally kills me in the match.
This is sad, because i like to invite the other players to translocate to me if i managed to reach a neat spot or a secret, or simply to help players lost in maps.

I have asked you innumerable times to pay a bit more attention with the coop xloc and fireline issue, but you continue to do it nevertheless.
The thing which annoys me is, that you keep doing so although you are an experienced player. You could avoid it easily.
I simply can*t believe you any more when you pretend not to know what i am talking about (hence the term "sanctimony" above).

Concerning the xloc "issue". I can`t grasp why you bring this banality up at all.
It`s just not a fair move to place your xloc directly on spawnpoints for redeemer etc. Therefore i "nudged" your xloc away from that exact spot. No big deal, as it still was very close to it. And i told you why and that i did it.
The fact that you bring this topic up at all clearly is an indicator for your effort to start something like a discrediting campaign and i hereby politely ask you not to start such a toxic nonsense.

And once and for all, i hope that clarifies it: I really do not care about having the highest score of all players. It simply is a myth. There are many many other (funny) events, possibilities to improve skills, having personal experiences with others etc which are way more important to me.
I think we all have that in common, and this is what makes mh so attractive for all of us.
There have been so many recent games which have been higly enjoyable for all participants, and it certainly wasn`t the scoring which induced all that amazing fun we had together. :D

So, headshot, i ask you not to drag us all into this downward spiral of such a fruitless discussion!

Let`s get back to that spirit of fun gaming, and we all forget this lapsus of yours. :D

PS: I still would appreciate a bit more careful and less exploitive handling of the coop xloc on your side. I know you can do it :-) just try. Would be nicer for everyone.
And get the heck out of my fireline!!! lol.
HeadShotUT

Post by HeadShotUT »

Hello Easy, I'm happy to bring You here. Im sorry about the way of summoning. You are not on the discord or (till now) on forum.

From the begining of time we had a lot fun playing together and have a lot common to discuss about life and stuff.
I'm agree to not discuss our gameplay and point things.

I just started these thread to tell You how I feel about last situation. I don't have screens :P but I feel bad about Your tone. There was a buch of negative emotions and no room for talk.

I will be more careful with team TL and running 8-)
Don't drive after many hours of MH!
Man_With_No_Body

Post by Man_With_No_Body »

Only if someone missed ...
rules that apply to everyone on the server.

Guidelines for Moderation (posted by Barbie » Thu Apr 07, 2022 ; 12:35 pm)
viewtopic.php?p=4168#p4168
5. Concerning bad team behaviour (intentional team shooting, putting foreign xlocs into harmful environments (lava), running in front of weapons, taking ALL goodies, rushing, …): warn a player to team play or he may be banned otherwise.

P.S. Think Before Printing This Page !!! ! heh