Crow and Mousey's continued abuse

Who are moderators? How to moderate? Comments to moderation.
Gonzo

Crow and Mousey's continued abuse

Post by Gonzo »

Today March 9th 2022, I was playing after a long gap due to work pressure. It waas great until other players left and it was me, Crow and Mousey. Crow then begun to beg Mousey to vote kick me for no reason and sas she is like his slave and always does what he says she did it, and due to this I got kicked. No other player has problem with me, but these two whenever they get the chance they do this abuse not just with me but many players, thats why no one likes Crow anymore and Mousey once used to be nice but for some reason she now became a total slave for Crow and does anything that Crow begs her to do. You can check the log of 2 hours before I made this post till the time tis got posted to see the abuse. Anyway I will be busy again from tomorrow, just letting you know about Crow's continued abuse.
Gonzo

Re: Crow and Mousey's continued abuse

Post by Gonzo »

See here, he also did the same to Shiana/Wayoshi (you have to right click the image and open in new window to see it properly):
g5KhsTd.jpeg
g5KhsTd.jpeg (80.71 KiB) Viewed 2243 times
Crow wants people to leave your server, but still gets special treatment, here, i don't know if he gives money or something so he gets away with everything. Either ways I don't mind, i will take a break from this server again after today, today i was free after a long time thats why i played, anyway Barbie yours server is amazing nd I enjoy it, its one of the last great server and before i go I will thank you for gifting us this amazing server, best wishes..
Changed the image link https://imgur.com/a/kxlElhA to an embed picture. --30. Apr 2022, Barbie