Crow threatening to abuse authority

Who are moderators? How to moderate? Comments to moderation.
Gonzo

Crow threatening to abuse authority

Post by Gonzo »

I am just being a regular player minding my own business. But without any reason Crow starts telling lies about me and threatening to take action against me, despite me not even wanting to talk to him. In previous times he made false allegations about me, I did say some jokes but he provided incomplete logs without giving the full thing, and I gave the logs which proved my innocence and that Crow was just taking things out of context to frame me. I don't even want to talk to him, as a matter of fact I rarely talk to anyone, but everytime he sees me he starts lying about me. I have broken not a single rule associated with the server yet he threatens to take action against me. Please tell him to provide any rule I actually broke. And he is a known liar within the server and has lied about other people too Harley, Brooze and so on. Other than Crow and Mousy (who is Crow's closest friend and does anything he says including lie about people just because Crow told to do so) no one else has any complaint against me, and how can Crow threaten to do something when I have not broken a single server rule? Please look at the matter. I have no problem not playing but Iwon't stand lies against me...
Barbie
Site Admin

Re: Crow threatening to abuse authority

Post by Barbie »

Public chat is logged, so I can have a look at it. But I need a time stamp and your time zone to find that in the logs. Can you remember such?
Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Barbie wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:11 pm Public chat is logged, so I can have a look at it. But I need a time stamp and your time zone to find that in the logs. Can you remember such?
My local time when I am typing this reply to you is January 19th, 2022, Wednesday, 10:29 PM (22:29), this happened earlier today, sometimes before I the original complaint , maybe you can see the log of 3 hours before the original post to the time the original post was posted, just check the log of the last 12 hours and you will see Crow provoking me Gonzo, i told him many times I did not even want to talk to him but he would not stop. And really thank you for looking at the matter.
Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Gonzo wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:29 pm
Barbie wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:11 pm Public chat is logged, so I can have a look at it. But I need a time stamp and your time zone to find that in the logs. Can you remember such?
My local time when I am typing this reply to you is January 19th, 2022, Wednesday, 10:29 PM (22:29), this happened earlier today, sometimes before I the original complaint , maybe you can see the log of 3 hours before the original post to the time the original post was posted, just check the log of the last 12 hours and you will see Crow provoking me Gonzo, i told him many times I did not even want to talk to him but he would not stop. And really thank you for looking at the matter.
I would like to add one more thing, i don't care what happens to Crow, if anything happens to him or not. As long as he stops harrassing me and threatening me and minds his own business I don't care. i don't even want to talk to him, I just want to play peacefully, and even if I do not play, I don't want him to tell lies about me. The logs from that day would prove his threat of abusing his authority. Peace.
Barbie
Site Admin

Post by Barbie »

Gonzo wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:29 pmjust check the log of the last 12 hours
Well, such a period creates multiple tenthousands log lines…

Why don't you just mute him? Here are the commands: Possible mutate commands
Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Barbie wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:36 am

Fine by me, I will mute him and am fine with everything as long as he stops lying about me and threatening to abuse his authority when I did nothing wrong. Anyway as long as he doesn't talk to me (and I will have him muted too) everything is OK.
Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Barbie wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:36 am

Crow Banned/Kicked me, he claimed I asked for Gravity's nudes "on a different server" which is a totally false claim and has nothing to do with this server. I told him to give logs and evidences, but he did not do that and unfairly banned/kicked me. Image

Well if there are going to be abusive admins like Crow who bans players for false reasons and provides no evidence, I don't need to play here anymore. But this was total injustice and thats all I have to say!
Barbie
Site Admin

Post by Barbie »

I looked through the logs and found nothing that justifies a ban nor even a mute. I'll talk to Crow.
Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Barbie wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:38 am I looked through the logs and found nothing that justifies a ban nor even a mute. I'll talk to Crow.
Thank you.
Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Barbie wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:38 am I looked through the logs and found nothing that justifies a ban nor even a mute. I'll talk to Crow.
Yet again he does it. If I knew Crow can get away doing whatevr he wants and reporting him won't be any use, i would not even bother reporting. He even said, you can check the log that you warned him but he doesn't care and can do whatever he wants. Its Ok, I can still play when he is not around, but I had enough of this injustice. Its your server so you do what you want, this is the last time I am talking about it. Just check the log 30 minutes before I posted this till the moment I posted this. If you can't see this just open the image on new tab. Image

Anyway best wishes, this is the last time I will speak about this if no action is not taken. Best wishes and much love for your amazing server.
Last edited by Gonzo on Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.