Crow threatening to abuse authority

Who are moderators? How to moderate? Comments to moderation.
Gonzo

Re: Crow threatening to abuse authority

Post by Gonzo »

Gonzo wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:04 pm
Barbie wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:38 am I looked through the logs and found nothing that justifies a ban nor even a mute. I'll talk to Crow.
Yet again he does it, and this time see the image, he did not even give a reason (last time his reason was he doesn't want to see me). Is crow a premium member or something and has a free pass for everything? Had I known that i would not have even bothered reporting. Its Ok, I can still play when he is not around, but I had enough of this injustice. Its your server so you do what you want, this is the last time I am talking about it. Just check the log 30 minutes before I posted this till the moment I posted this. If you can't see this just open the image on new tab. Image

Anyway best wishes, this is the last time I will speak about this if no action is not taken. Best wishes and much love for your amazing server.
Yup did it again right after I posted the above and went to server, I expect him to keep doing it everytime I log in today, well if he is allowed to keep abusing, what can I do, I give up:
'
HeadShotUT

Post by HeadShotUT »

Hello, I saw how Gozno was entered to server and then Crow just kick him just like that. Crow said something about that "Barbie told me to don't do this, but I decided to do it anyway."
Looks like private punishment and act of aggression.
I don't have screenshot, but Buggie was there, and can confirm :D

I had talk with Gonzo about his interest to female players ;)
He is not an abuser or something in my opinion, it's weird, but it looks healthy.

Ch@ser (other player) for example, talk non-stop every single time he logs in to all players in female sound of nickname in wired way. It's ok as long as someone don't like such behavior.
Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

I won't mind if Crow justs minds his own business and never talks to me, but he just abuses his powers for no reason.