Brooze misbehaving on the server

Who are moderators? How to moderate? Comments to moderation.
Gonzo

Re: Brooze misbehaving on the server

Post by Gonzo »

Crøw wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:52 am Well HeadShot, so you've decided to turn this thread into what seems to be a personal agenda against me....
So, you will now endure the consequences.

Let's begin with the fact that you and I have never really talked in the game, aside from perhaps some very casual exchanges, and while playing alongside you, you actually came across as a decent player.
But, it seems you've now given in to whatever influence that has affected you, and now you accuse me of various outrageous and serious crimes.

HeadShotUT wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:12 pm You have very impressive writing skills in English Crow. I hope I will not be too far from you. :)
Yes my writing skills in English are quite impressive, I have been using it for over 20 years and I live in an English speaking country after all, but it is not my first language and I am fluent in two others as well, yours is not bad at all though, but what you write using it is going to come under some serious scrutiny.

HeadShotUT wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:12 pm I will focus on it what I saw and what I heard directly from Mousy.
Mousy started play on the server some time ago. After that, You start to play on Barbie server recently as well and fined it's funny to start stalking Mousy and make her leave when You show up. We saw a lot of server dramas in main chat as well because of this situation. It was happened by few month's day by day.
I have evidence and everything is stored and secured on Datsi Discord server.
Everything is available for Barbie. Reports from other players who are our friends on Discord about You as well, with exact date and hour.
To prove that was a serious problem beside typical trolls stuff.
What exactly have you seen and heard from Mousy then, or have you seen me done... "stalking" her? how do you define as "stalking", going to play at the same time she happens to be here?

You say "making her leave"... did I make her leave, or did she decide to do that on her own?
What exact "lot of server dramas in main chat" are you referring to? Please enlighten me, as at that time I was not even talking to her.
I might have mentioned her name to others though, but not in a particularly bad light, I admit there was some light trolling going on, including my name changing to stuff like "TheMouseRemoverLord"... In fact I have done that as a joke because any time I come in and she's here, she'd leave right away.
Seems like some of you here see it as an outrageous crime and abuse!
Is that your definition of "lots of dramas"?

You say you have evidence and everything is "stored and secured" on Datsi's discord server...
Are you joking me? what exactly is stored on there, are you guys obsessed with me or something? If you have any specific accusations against me, well feel free to post them for all to see how serious those things are!

You want to play the little kid here and say "the teacher will hear about you!! waaaaahhhh!!" -by saying that "Everything is available for Barbie"?
Well, do give it to Barbie then, or as I've already said, post it up here for all to see!
Omg.. even the dates and hours... you guys sound like you really are obsessed... well that's ok, I know that my personality stands out :D
What exact "serious problem" are you referring to? Please, do tell!

Anyway, tell me this then, are you accusing me of anything in particular? if so, tell me what exactly that is, because all I read here so far is you sticking your nose where it doesn't belong and are trying to smear my name, not even knowing who you are dealing with.
My suggestion to you? Stick around talking about me with Datsi on her privileged discord server (as evidently she likes drama) and keep this stuff out of my way and the rest of the forum and game.

HeadShotUT wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:12 pm I see Mousy forgive You now and start to defend You as well, but we will remember what's happen before.
The saddest thing for me is that she cooperate with You now.
As Mousy just replied to you, I do not care about your "we will remember" whatsoever, you and the others involved shouldn't stick your nose into business that has nothing to do with you. No need to be sad either.
Let me also take this opportunity to teach you and whoever is reading here a little something straight out of Psychology:
NEVER encourage a person to be portrayed as a victim. Victimization makes a person feel weak and incapable, not being able to get over whatever they've been through. Getting over that on the other hand, helps them get stronger and move on.
Mousy is a grown up young woman who can decide for herself and defend herself just fine. Frankly as someone who knows he

As for gonzo... yes I very much do and will publicly name him a pedophile, misogynist, promoter of prostitution, harasser and abuser. Go on and ask any female player he's been around how much they like him and enjoy his company.
These kind of people degrade society, maybe one day you will understand it.
Maybe you like him? maybe you secretly are fascinated with the stuff he does? Otherwise what kind of messed up person is going to be defending an individual like this... Do you want to give a blind eye to the stuff that I've called him out for and... defend him???

=
I am yet to see any female player ever complain about me, yes I dare to ask them (except Mousy who does whatever you say) and never have I behaved badly with them or even asked for their pics. I used to get pics of girls from Vice City a different game a long ago and they were 20+ but here I never ever asked any girl for pics, i stopped doing that back in 2018 after a girl I didn't know the age of mistakenly sent her pic, it was a mistake, I was completely unaware, she lied about being 20+, but since then I never ask game girls for their pics. And those that were 20+ its perfectly fine if they agreed, if they said no, I always took no for a no, I never disturb people who doesn't want to talk to me unlike you. Prostitution is legal in many places, if someone goes to brothels and pay 20 year old girls for sex its completely their choice and their lifestyle, as long as its not illegal in the country, you have no right to talk against people's lifestyle and that has nothing to do with the game. Mysoginist is someone who shows hatred towards women. I have never done that except tell why I don't get married, and thats because I fear if I get married my wife would divorce me and take away my hard earned money in the name of divorce settlements. Again thats my lifestyle, you ahve no right to talk about that. And I respect women, I have female bosses whom I show my deepest respect at work and female coworkers whom I always have a good professional relationship with. I idolized female athletes like Ronda Rousy for their brute strength, her MMA skills always impressed me, she is so talented she can even beat up men, I watched her in UFC and later her debut match in WWE where she teamed with Kurt Angle and took on Triple H (one of the strongest male wrestlers) and Stephanie MCMahone in a mixed tag team match and she gave Triple H a hell of a beating and won the match after making Stephanie tap. Later in one episode of Raw she even beat up Kurt Angle who was a former Olympic Gold medalist. I respect her and many other female athletes. I always supported womens rights and equality, equal wages for women and equal respect for them. I never ever disrespected women and people who decides not to get married in fear of getting divorced and losing their wealth, so instead chooses to sleep with 20+ year old girls for money are perfectly fine, I discussed these because I was asked by people about my life, my life, my choice , nothing to do with the game. I have not broken any law in real life. And your own sctreenshot proved you are a liar, Gravity clearly said I never asked for her pic, she just heard a rumor spread by your alternate account on a different server not related to this server. There isn't even a log to show anything, it was just a rumor spread by you who is known to target and bully users. I did complement some girls here, if they didn't like it I didn't go forward, but after November 2021 I stopped talking about things not related to the game and won't again either. But you kept kicking me despite me not breaking rules, you even framed Brooze who was a great admin, you never showed the full conversations, you provoked him and only showed the parts where he fought back. You are a known liar within the community Crow, this is my last response to anything you say, cause you are not worth my time drama queen!
HeadShotUT

Post by HeadShotUT »

Crøw wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:52 am Well HeadShot, so you've decided to turn this thread into what seems to be a personal agenda against me....
It's not personal, I'm just disagreed with You.
In my opinion, You don't deserve to be administrator of Barbies server.
Crøw wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:52 am So, you will now endure the consequences.
Thank you, but I won't.
Crøw

Post by Crøw »

HeadShotUT wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:46 am Thank you, but I won't.
You already have by reading my response to you :)
Maybe you can go and think about it now though.

As stated in my more serious post about the lack of proper moderation on this server, you may be aware that I no longer desire to be an admin, and in fact as of yesterday, I no longer am!
It is a relief, to be honest. But it is not my loss.

(I will remind one last time that I do not read any posts by gonzo, I just notice them in the way. This individual no longer exists for me).