disabling scores? are ya out of yer fucking mind?

Here you can report lags or other server abnormalities.
The admin can use it for announcements and information about server modifications.
randomone

disabling scores? are ya out of yer fucking mind?

Post by randomone »

Just an anon that plays on yer server,
Disabling scores? have ya lost it? it's a fucking competition among players, what other UT MH place do you know to be disabling scores?
Do ya want all yer skilled players n anyone who expects a normal gameplay to depart? sadly this place is one of the remaining more popular places for UT MH, but tis rapidly becoming more shite with all these experiments with no scoring or whatever, n with lack of admin management of people who play there.
Did some soy boys/girls complain that skilled players get a high score that they can never get n have whined to disable score and ya listened to these wussies n have disabled it? How about being more active in moderating yer community by not listening to whiny bitches n keeping the good things in place, while taking an active administrative function and mandating admins to do so as well (choosing them according to their community management skills n giving them the appropriate power to manage said community), stuff like removal of people the likes of Gonzo in the other post there, ya have a pedo perv that harasses women n talks about underage girls n going to brothels all the time and ya think it is OK to keep such people in the community?, or taking AGES to remove an abusive troll and deleting yer goddamn discord group because he's there instead of removing the problem? Learn to manage the place.

The server has some good maps, frequent updates, but if the mentioned stuff won't be taken care of, it'd become another shitehole. I've less and less desire to play there, n I can clearly see that among others who are absent from there during these "no score days".

I hope some of these things get taken care of, otherwise the place becomes another crap server.
RIP teh good old MHA, DU, HOF (ye some still exist but are a an empty ghosttown due to either no admin work or poor game settings)

Yours truly, a player who had hopes Barbie's would be a remaining qood quality MH server, but is being increasingly disappointed.
oes123

Re: disabling scores? are ya out of yer fucking mind?

Post by oes123 »

If you're playing monster hunt with the mindset of it taking skill and it being a competition between you and others then you're a little silly and goofy especially in late 2021 and probably not having much fun either.. look go play comp there's recently been a surge of new groups of younger people including me that play normal dm and ctf with alot of 1v1's going on etc very energetic very competitive if that's really what you want but mh is just for fun so scoring or leaderboards really actually doesn't matter unless you take pride in the fact that you get more kills than people who most of them are just looking to relax after work or at night whatever which is just pathetic because it's just mindless shooting with some dodging or are you proud that you have so much free time you can top on monthly leaderboards with 30k limit.. ? And no one cares if you leave, who are you? you're just another number and a name it really doesn't hurt Barbie or anyone if you quit and honestly looking at what your perception of this side game is it's probably for the best but you're probably 50 and can't let go of this game so yeah too bad i guess

i haven't had any issues with the server at all i've been having a blast.. and i'm not sad enough to complain about score .. no lag or bugs so yeah if i want something different i join any of the 100 other servers or.. you know.. play another game or go do something in real life.... and i see admins login all throughout the day since i've started playing here so they're very active....... but i do very much agree with what you said about Gonzo this guy has to be banned!!!!!!!! :)
Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

I am pretty sure the post is from Crow (randomne) who keeps complaining about scores even tho when scores are enabled I rarely see him play, he just stands and talks, and also is a known liar. This oes123 is similar talking style to him and note the account made just today solely to rely to Crow's comment, I am pretty sure its made by crow himself, perhaps ip check can verify they are the same. Anyway i am tired of this and I had a free weekend and will be busy with life and can't be back on the server for a bit, but hopefully I will play and I already said I will not talk about my personal life anymore (and I am not the first guy who did, others do too, I have seen others talk to and about girls here too, its just that i dont pay attention to Crow so he is angry at me). Anyway from now I will only focus on gaming, but gonna go away for a while but will come back and play again. Who cares about scores, we kill monsters and thats whats fun. Have a great time all, peace :)
JohnSmithian

Post by JohnSmithian »

Deleted because I no longer care.
Last edited by JohnSmithian on Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

JohnSmithian wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:36 pm
Gonzo wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:02 am This oes123 is similar talking style to him and note the account made just today solely to rely to Crow's comment, I am pretty sure its made by crow himself, perhaps ip check can verify they are the same.
Did you even read the other post? Why would Crow make an account that discredits and chastizes the Barbie server for weekly temporary changes to the scoreboard, while also making a separate account to defend (with very mature and well-written points) the server and criticize their own take on the changes made to a server? Yes, albeit crow is a bit of a card and has his own personal dilemma, but that's stupid.

I get the impression you're just shifting the blame because you can't handle the fact that multiple people have a problem with you (Mousy, Insidious, oes123, easylee, etc) and were very vocal about it so you need to utilize Crow as a scapegoat.
Gonzo wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:02 am I already said I will not talk about my personal life anymore
My dude, after being told to shut up multiple times by people, being muted by other players you still continued with your weird ass shit, I distinctly remember you doing this a week or two ago on Fifth Vortex. (pic attached) You apparently didn't get the memo that nobody wants to hear your shit, because immediately after this someone commented that you were "still going, Ha ha ha!"

If you were truly capable of controlling your weird urges and desires to harass women and talk about pedophilia openly none of the accusations and picture evidence would have amassed and surfaced on here. Now because multiple admins have had their suspicions raised about you, you're going to hide and run away until the smoke blows over as a chance to redeem yourself, I bet actual money the week you come back you're gonna be right back on your BS.

Please seek help, there are organizations out there such as virped that can provide help and support for people of your nature, and for the love of god get off the fucking internet, because without all that you're better off rotting in prison.

Oh and for the record, I've spectated you before and you suck ass. I get the impression you're only here to fulfill your own desires and sexual cravings so it comes as no surprise. Call it ad-hominem, but I'm just calling shots as I see them, go figure.
This one is edited, I didn't write that, the one where I said I only like 20+ year old girls is real, I know you are a friend of Crow and he convinced you to write this up, but this logs edited lol. I had promised I wont discuss my personal life and just be a silent gamer who enjoys gaming, but since you guys don't want to give a second chance fine. Been playing Unreal and UT since 2005 so leaving servers is nothing new to me. Anyway since you guys have so much problem with me, and are gonna team up edit logs and make false claims, fine, I quit. Take care and best wishes to my fellow gamers. Moving on now :arrow: