Torus/Remidas/Jinx/etc etc... Troll problem

Who are moderators? How to moderate? Comments to moderation.
HeadShot

Torus/Remidas/Jinx/etc etc... Troll problem

Post by HeadShot »

I would like to write an official complaint against a player formerly known as Torus, Remidas and Jinx, who changed his nickname almost every day in order to possibly confuse other less privy to this case.
Of course I don't have to explain it to You Barbie, because you know the situation very well. Because of him, you had to remove the official discord as well. A lot of people know these problems too he is well know on other servers too.

After a slight hiatus, it came back again, possibly due to bans on other servers. He spends a lot of time practicing his usual behavior. That breaks down game and ruin fun. His insults and belittle aim in everyone. He writes essays braking main chat or abuse in private message. He challenges and accuses randomly selected people, spreading a nasty atmosphere, and is exposed to new players who are confused, disgusted and even scared. His behavior is only to get the attention that he is addicted to.

I am not a qualified psychiatrist, but everyone will agree with me that everything indicates a manic depressive personality with a tendency to aggression. Himself has repeatedly admitted not to undergo therapy and not to take medications prescribed by a doctor. After many requests from the community, the mute mutator has been introduced, which works to silence the chat, but still many players do not use it or do not know about it, which introduces even greater chaos.

Remidas has learned to pay attention in other ways, teleporting himself by forcing TK or shooting players to call him back when he sees that someone is not responding in chat.

Despite many requests from the moderators and the community, the problem has not yet been resolved.

I do not want to tolerate such behavior and watch what is happening to others. in this case, I have to quit playing on this server after few years till problem will be solved.
Barbie
Site Admin

Re: Torus/Remidas/Jinx/etc etc... Troll problem

Post by Barbie »

Apart from strange behaviour on game server he wrote me E-Mails with content that is not acceptable any more. Keep game in game and real life in real life.
On game server he has a permanent ban now.

If you notice new nicks he uses, please write here or in game - thanks.
HeadShotUT

Post by HeadShotUT »

Thank You for taking action. So far, no Jinx activity on server.
HeadShotUT

Post by HeadShotUT »

Barbie wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:12 pm Apart from strange behaviour on game server he wrote me E-Mails with content that is not acceptable any more. Keep game in game and real life in real life.
On game server he has a permanent ban now.

If you notice new nicks he uses, please write here or in game - thanks.
I have spotted Jinx activity it's a Crow.