Mouse not working in-game

Here you can report lags or other server abnormalities.
The admin can use it for announcements and information about server modifications.
Voltoyle

Mouse not working in-game

Post by Voltoyle »

Hello all,

I experienced an issue some days ago, I joined the server and my mouse stopped working. I tried reconnecting and everything, but had to give up and leave the server. The mouse itself worked fine off-line or on other servers, so an hardware issue has to be excluded.
Unfortunately I didn't note down the map name, I'll keep you informed in case the problem occurs again.

BTW I'm running UT v436, while I noticed the server is running v469, if it can be of help.
datsi

Re: Mouse not working in-game

Post by datsi »

Hello,

I had same problem on map MH-[WKA]SpaceMonsters ,i cant turn around with mouse . Look picture and try remember if map is same as the one u had problem :roll:
Shot0043.png
Shot0043.png (1.32 MiB) Viewed 3068 times
Someone tell me way to fix and it worked for me. Hold Alt key and click Tab. :roll: Hope work for you too,but i cant explane why happens,especially sometimes happens only to some players. Or i start ok,then i go spectator and cant turn,etc. I doubt is bcs of version 436,i also use it still.
Barbie
Site Admin

Post by Barbie »

Yes, some players have that issue that they cannot turn in map MH-[WKA]SpaceMonsters. I was not able to find a reason for that yet.
Voltoyle

Post by Voltoyle »

Thanks, I will try that workaround in case the problem occurs again