Unreal Tournament v469f - Release Candidate 5 is installed on Tank Server.
Please report any issue.
UT version v469f-RC5 now on Tank server.
Re: UT version v469f-RC5 now on Tank server.
The server crashed at 17:35 western Europe time at the end of GardenOfDeath and after we voted for AfterDark2. It has still not restarted when I am writing this.
And a small bug not important: at the end of a map the music loop stop after 1 minute or so. Before it was an endless loop. Same on normal server.
And a small bug not important: at the end of a map the music loop stop after 1 minute or so. Before it was an endless loop. Same on normal server.
-
Man_With_No_Body
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:35 pm
- Has thanked: 6 times
- Been thanked: 4 times
Re: UT version v469f-RC5 now on Tank server.
Barbies Monsterhunt Tank World at 85.214.243.170:9000
Date: 09.10.2026, 22-12 CET
map: MH-Face
descricption:
Intentionally voted many maps in row.
Then selected MH-Face but it won't load and crash.
The server restarted itself.
P.S. Now I read github report about crash.
I understand; one needs to be patient.
Date: 09.10.2026, 22-12 CET
map: MH-Face
descricption:
Intentionally voted many maps in row.
Then selected MH-Face but it won't load and crash.
The server restarted itself.
P.S. Now I read github report about crash.
I understand; one needs to be patient.