Report CHU/Mokebe player

Topics about the forum itself like categories or language packs.
Wayoshi4

Report CHU/Mokebe player

Post by Wayoshi4 »

Hello,

I am making this post to report CHU/Mokebe player.
After one year and months of troll, I went from a state of anger to a state of fatigue.
He stalk me ALWAYS when I join server, he's dirtying player by voting map and put monsters on the team like he did recently on DOOMED map.
Always searching to offense, provocate and attack me, and I can't ignore fact, play calmly and correctly because his toxic dumb troll. (Some others players are victim from his troll too)
He has no place here, and nothing to do there than searching PROVOCATE and RUIN the game of players, so I am asking a perm ban and an admin right for me that can kick and ban him after his attempts to return.

Wayoshi.
Last edited by Wayoshi4 on Wed May 03, 2023 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TigerRaptor

Re: Report CHU/Mokebe player

Post by TigerRaptor »

He also has a habit of team killing, or trying to get others to kill themselves by standing in their line of fire.
Attachments
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg (2.95 MiB) Viewed 5134 times
Untitled-2.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg (3.24 MiB) Viewed 5134 times
Wayoshi4

Post by Wayoshi4 »

I am still waiting for something done because he's stalking players, especially me, always when I join server he join back to stalk, attack and ruin my gameplay, and I still don't understand why Deus EX Machina need to come after for repeat the same action then it doesn't change anything, just ban ALL adress back from Mokebe/CHU ? We can't tolerate anymore -_-
Barbie
Site Admin

Post by Barbie »

There is technically no way to prevent people from joining if they use a fresh UT installation and/or another IP address every time.

But I intend to set up a server that forces entering name and password - this will keep unknown player out, and locking out toxic players will be easy by closing their account. Please be patient until that…
TigerRaptor

Post by TigerRaptor »

It's obvious Mokebe played in the sandbox alone, eating the brown little nuggets he finds. The best thing to do is pull away from UT99 until Barbie sets up the new password system. It's not worth stressing over this head case.
Letylove49

Post by Letylove49 »

Barbie wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:36 am There is technically no way to prevent people from joining if they use a fresh UT installation and/or another IP address every time.

But I intend to set up a server that forces entering name and password - this will keep unknown player out, and locking out toxic players will be easy by closing their account. Please be patient until that…
You can use NexgenGLS106N for that.
if you don't fund it i can give it to you because i don't know if that plugin as been recompiled for Nexgen112N.
i have just done it if you are interested.
Letylove49 aka Alicia
Mokebe

Post by Mokebe »

Mokebe jest królem
Elegancko
UT Legend UT Genius
https://discord.gg/5D4KwxRgv
DEUS-EX-MACHINA

Post by DEUS-EX-MACHINA »

:nono: Mokeke, again ?
Did you forget? :nono:
Before publishing another silly statement, think about it.

JUST DON'T SPAM

Don't need to answer.