Voice Packs Suggestions

See what voice packs are installed on the server. If you want to use, download them.
Voltoyle

Voice Packs Suggestions

Post by Voltoyle »

1) Psycho Boss 2 for robot models, requested by Gravity

2) Duke Nukem for male models, upon request by a regular player, and which I happened to have saved

3) Tank Girl for female models, because we need a decent female voicepack :P

Feel free to test them all and see if you like them. 8-)
Attachments
TankGirl.zip
(1.23 MiB) Downloaded 1217 times
DukeNukem.zip
(539.31 KiB) Downloaded 1278 times
PsychoBoss2Package.zip
(1.19 MiB) Downloaded 1233 times
Stardemise

Re: Voice Packs Suggestions

Post by Stardemise »

I don't mean to bump an old thread, but I'd like to make some voicepack requests: Female One Plus! and Male One Plus! by UnrealGGecko. These are extensions of the stock Female One and Male One voicepacks that restore some unused voice lines.
Attachments
M1VoicePlus.zip
(60.31 KiB) Downloaded 1095 times
F1VoicePlus.zip
(166.24 KiB) Downloaded 1092 times
Barbie
Site Admin

Post by Barbie »

Stardemise wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:34 am Female One Plus! and Male One Plus! by UnrealGGecko. These are extensions of the stock Female One and Male One voicepacks that restore some unused voice lines.
I tried MaleOneVoicePlus.u but found nothing new? Do you know what is the difference to the stock MaleOneVoice?
VoicePlusReadme.txt wrote:MaleOnePlus changes:
- 3 replaced Acknowledgements from UT beta 220 (the original had these recorded by what seems to be a different voice actor! These belong to the same one that recorded the entirety of the lines)
- 2 new Taunts (unused in the MaleOneSounds.uax file)
What taunts are new?
Stardemise

Post by Stardemise »

Barbie wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:32 am
Stardemise wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:34 am Female One Plus! and Male One Plus! by UnrealGGecko. These are extensions of the stock Female One and Male One voicepacks that restore some unused voice lines.
I tried MaleOneVoicePlus.u but found nothing new? Do you know what is the difference to the stock MaleOneVoice?
VoicePlusReadme.txt wrote:MaleOnePlus changes:
- 3 replaced Acknowledgements from UT beta 220 (the original had these recorded by what seems to be a different voice actor! These belong to the same one that recorded the entirety of the lines)
- 2 new Taunts (unused in the MaleOneSounds.uax file)
What taunts are new?
The default stock Male One voice features acknowledgements that sound like they're voiced by a different person other than the rest of the voicelines; this Male One Plus voicepack restores the acknowledgements from a beta version that sounds a lot closer to the rest of the voicelines than the final version. It also features new taunts that were previously unused, such as "It's clobberin' time," and Duke Nukem's "Suck it down!"

Female One Plus also features new, previously unused taunts, such as "Suck it down," "Try a bigger gun" (a la Female Two), "Payback time," "Your kung fu good, my kung fu better," and "Hey, I think that's your liver over there!" It also features a previously unused "Everything's quiet here" line, or something like that, which I suspect was supposed to be another version of the "I'm in position" (base secured) line.
Barbie
Site Admin

Post by Barbie »

Mokebe wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:49 pmCHUVoicePack
Mokebe wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:50 pmCHU Voice Pack ver2
The archive fiels are password protected?! In the meanwhile I have forgotten the password…
  • Well, IF I put these things on the server, the files are distributed to everyone who joins the server and are stored in their cache - this is the way it works. So trying to protect the files in any way is useless.
  • These files are only meant to be used by me so using a none public channel would have been a wiser choice.