Favorite weapons

Here you can report lags or other server abnormalities.
The admin can use it for announcements and information about server modifications.
DeweyKiller

Favorite weapons

Post by DeweyKiller »

As of the last couple days, every time that I hit the favorite weapon key, it switches to the enforcer / double enforcer. I am using the exact same user.ini that I have for a few years now. It is read only and I have tried multiple backups. Is this a server side thing ? Also a few months ago I noticed that when i run out of ammo, I auto switch to the redeemer if I possess one. I have removed all instances of the redeemer being mentioned and it still happens.

Any insight would be appreciated. Also to be noted is that I have been calling out the exact names of the weapons.

ie: SuperShockRifleSB and SuperShockRifle for the insta.

minigun2, Minigun2SB, SBMinigun, Minigun2TIW, SBMinigun2TIW and, Minigun2TIWSB are all listed for the minigun.

Is there a better way ?
DeweyKiller

Re: Favorite weapons

Post by DeweyKiller »

I have noticed that revolver as Fav happens only on certain maps. The newest Garden of Death being one. The next map I played 3Crystals played as expected.
Barbie
Site Admin

Post by Barbie »

I have no idea yet what happens there. I also noticed a change: I had the Dispersionpistol instead the Enforcer as weapon when I joined.
I have to inspect that, thanks.
Barbie
Site Admin

Post by Barbie »

DeweyKiller wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:42 am Also to be noted is that I have been calling out the exact names of the weapons.

ie: SuperShockRifleSB and SuperShockRifle for the insta.

minigun2, Minigun2SB, SBMinigun, Minigun2TIW, SBMinigun2TIW and, Minigun2TIWSB are all listed for the minigun.

Is there a better way ?
I replaced only a few weapons. The simplest way is IMO to look at the listing of your inventory items with MUTATE INV SHOW:
MutateInvShow.jpg
MutateInvShow.jpg (12.87 KiB) Viewed 2416 times
Then use that name without the trailing digits (except inventory classes which name ends with digits :nono:)
Barbie
Site Admin

Post by Barbie »

DeweyKiller wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:11 am I have noticed that revolver as Fav happens only on certain maps. The newest Garden of Death being one.
Does it also happen when you play that map (download) locally? That map does not contain or reference any suspect stuff.