Gonzo writing disturbing things

Who are moderators? How to moderate? Comments to moderation.
mousythemouse

Gonzo writing disturbing things

Post by mousythemouse »

This is a screenshot sent to me by Crow,
Gonzo has written something disturbing in the screenshot, while it may have nothing to do with the game, wouldn't you agree that this past behaviour is disturbing? Is this the kind of player you want on the server?
Attachments
Gonzo creepy
Gonzo creepy
IMG_20211103_113519_172~2.jpg (47.23 KiB) Viewed 5437 times
mousythemouse

Re: Gonzo writing disturbing things

Post by mousythemouse »

More screenshots, one is how gonzo sees women as
Another is gonzo asking if a player is a guy or girl.
Attachments
1creep2.png
1creep2.png (1.9 KiB) Viewed 5431 times
1creep1.png
1creep1.png (27.57 KiB) Viewed 5431 times
Barbie
Site Admin

Post by Barbie »

It is absolute ok if someone ask about sex, age or whatever information of another player - and there is no need to answer that. Of course if that flows into stalking, some action must be taken. Also there is the possibility to mute that player.

It is difficult to decide what is free expression in opposite to criminal expression. And what law should be used? The law where the speaker lives? Where the recipient lives? Where the server is located? Where I live? And what if the player speaks a language I don't understand?

Of course if the speech is inhuman or criminal the player should be warned or banned.
Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Well I was just talking about some personal things of my life, I didnts see a rule that we can't discuss it, but if its not allowed I promise I will never discuss these again. I didnt write anything bad about women, i said i dont believe in marriages/commitment, I just said yeah ok I buy service but I dont wanna get married and later divorced and lose my stuff, so I go for one night only deals. I am a huge supporter ofr women's rights and find female gamers cool, and I have women bosses at work and respect them. Its just that I dont trust marriage and am against divorce laws which are unbalanced when it comes to financial settlements, men should not give away their hard earned money and women dont need it, they are perfectly capable of earning their own, they contribute more to society today then men and I fully respect and support that. I used to play Unreal and UT 2005-2014 and came back last year after 6 year gap, I mainly want fun after tiring days at work. Yeah OK should not have discussed personal stuff but I didnt ask for anything, i just thought of some adult discussion thats all. If necessary I will just stay quiet and wont speak again. I won't discuss these again promise, and sorry I I broke server rule, have a good day all...
mousythemouse

Post by mousythemouse »

Gonzo is still writing and engaging in disturbing things! :\
Attachments
1gonzogravity2.png
1gonzogravity2.png (187.34 KiB) Viewed 5220 times
1gonzogravity.png
1gonzogravity.png (93.22 KiB) Viewed 5222 times
Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Mouy is Crow's slave she does whatever Crow says, heres Gravity admits that she doesn't remember me and that Crow and Mousey pmed her to say that but I said nothing like that lol also Crow and Mousey have a habit of insulting other players like they did with this guy called Chu:

Anyway I dont play on UT much anymore, I decided a one time visit for Christmas, and will be out again with busy life, Merry Christmas all (except Crow and Mousey who insults players and discourages them from playing, not talking about me but other players as evident from my screenshot, also don't believe me, ask Gravity about me directly instead of listening to Crow and Mousey, she admitted she doesnt even remember me)
Attachments
Grav.jpg
Grav.jpg (169.56 KiB) Viewed 5219 times
HeadShotUT

Post by HeadShotUT »

It's true plot twist
Mousy being bullied by Crow at the first time I saw her on server and after that bulling with Crow someone else.
From victim to predator.