Search found 95 matches
- Wed Sep 23, 2026 11:23 am
- Forum: User Settings
- Topic: D3D11 moiré effect
- Replies: 41
- Views: 1249752
Re: D3D11 moiré effect
the stereo is strange its not natural like Galaxy.
In what way is it strange? It's got real binaural audio (like if your head was in game).
I use this feature with 2 speakers, and hear sounds behind me when they come from behind me in game. But I had to align speakers in some specific way ...
- Thu Sep 17, 2026 12:37 pm
- Forum: Barbies Monsterhunt Tank World
- Topic: Problems
- Replies: 7
- Views: 274455
Re: Problems
I connected today to MH-Suburbs map and it said "The server crashed and has been reloaded".
- Thu Sep 17, 2026 11:14 am
- Forum: User Settings
- Topic: D3D11 moiré effect
- Replies: 41
- Views: 1249752
Re: D3D11 moiré effect
It might sound weird, but I think I resolved the issue you talk about by...decreasing number of sound channels to default 16.
Possibly perceived loudness is caused by same sound playing at once from too many channels (too many monsters making same sound).
Try with both Open AL and Galaxy
Possibly perceived loudness is caused by same sound playing at once from too many channels (too many monsters making same sound).
Try with both Open AL and Galaxy
- Tue Sep 15, 2026 6:16 am
- Forum: User Settings
- Topic: D3D11 moiré effect
- Replies: 41
- Views: 1249752
Re: D3D11 moiré effect
Have you tried Open AL? It's not as loud, supports up to 128 sound sources, better positioning (read – true binaural stereo), and overall clearer.
I think there still is that "too loud multikill" effect but less pronounced
I think there still is that "too loud multikill" effect but less pronounced
- Fri Aug 21, 2026 8:30 pm
- Forum: User Settings
- Topic: D3D11 moiré effect
- Replies: 41
- Views: 1249752
Re: D3D11 moiré effect
And if set to 1?LODBias is already set to 0.
You can try fraction too (like 0.666667 or 1.333337) to fine-tune
- Fri Aug 21, 2026 8:17 pm
- Forum: User Settings
- Topic: D3D11 moiré effect
- Replies: 41
- Views: 1249752
Re: D3D11 moiré effect
And Galaxy just loads "UT Menu" in case of problems. I think better don't use Cluster then. When I tried it, it never worked, but for others it did.on map change
Try LOD Bias and see if it fixes the Moire
- Fri Aug 21, 2026 8:10 pm
- Forum: User Settings
- Topic: D3D11 moiré effect
- Replies: 41
- Views: 1249752
Re: D3D11 moiré effect
Vertical lines in explosions I have never seen that before:
Just checked and it happens on IC Bind only. On regular DX 11 no such issue.
And more moiré on the wall in Crescendo:
Try this:
Set renderer to regular DX 11 (no IC Bind)
Then in Preferences (Console)
Set AA to desired level (or leave ...
Just checked and it happens on IC Bind only. On regular DX 11 no such issue.
And more moiré on the wall in Crescendo:
Try this:
Set renderer to regular DX 11 (no IC Bind)
Then in Preferences (Console)
Set AA to desired level (or leave ...
- Thu Aug 20, 2026 2:03 pm
- Forum: User Settings
- Topic: D3D11 moiré effect
- Replies: 41
- Views: 1249752
Re: D3D11 moiré effect
I tried to copy galaxy.dll from v436 to v469 but that crash v469 :(
Usually just DLL is enough. And it also crash the 469e for me.
Maybe when I did it I had older version, not even 469. Need to check which one works better, there were some older OldUnreal patches.
BTW, on Open AL I have same ...
Usually just DLL is enough. And it also crash the 469e for me.
Maybe when I did it I had older version, not even 469. Need to check which one works better, there were some older OldUnreal patches.
BTW, on Open AL I have same ...
- Wed Aug 19, 2026 8:05 pm
- Forum: User Settings
- Topic: D3D11 moiré effect
- Replies: 41
- Views: 1249752
Re: D3D11 moiré effect
the devs dont listen to players anyway
Sad, but true.
Settings are scattered, don't work great "out of the box", have confusing naming, (like "Use HD textures" makes things worse, because it's forcing compression with JPEG squares, instead of nice and sharp paletted texture) and they refuse to ...
Sad, but true.
Settings are scattered, don't work great "out of the box", have confusing naming, (like "Use HD textures" makes things worse, because it's forcing compression with JPEG squares, instead of nice and sharp paletted texture) and they refuse to ...
- Wed Aug 19, 2026 4:59 pm
- Forum: User Settings
- Topic: D3D11 moiré effect
- Replies: 41
- Views: 1249752
Re: D3D11 moiré effect
It looks like known bug with weapon model missing triangles in some renderers (like holes in 'deemer). I have same issue on OpenGL also.
The only solution is to tell it to the dev's and wait until resolved: New issue
The only solution is to tell it to the dev's and wait until resolved: New issue